Last week our team had the opportunity to host an event for a group of event professionals at the Inn at Willow Grove in Orange, Virginia for a “Wondrous Planner Experience”; an Aladdin-inspired retreat. Located approximately 90 minutes outside of Washington, DC and centrally located in Virginia Wine Country, this luxury boutique resort boasts southern charm from the moment you turn into its driveway. Our guests had the opportunity to engage in every feature of the resort from the lush manicured grounds, to an interactive-networking floral bracelet workshop guided by Nature of Design, having the opportunity to relax at the Mill House Spa, a cocktail reception and entertainment at The Ruins, indulging in a private fine dining experience in The Hall followed by conversations by the fire pit with roasted marshmallow sandwiches, and adjourning for a restful night’s sleep in the swank and posh suites.
Our guests were in awe of the beauty and hospitality they experienced during their time at the Inn, and here are a couple reasons why we love the Inn at Willow Grove to host events and for a little personal rest and relaxation:
- Tranquility: Once you arrive at the Inn at Willow Grove, you will be embraced with a sense of peace and serenity. The hustle and bustle of city-life becomes a distant memory.
- Hospitality: From every person you encounter; the staff and team members greet you with a warm and inviting smile, and generously inclined to make your stay with them a memorable experience.
- Cuisine: True fine dining. From eating at the Vintage Restaurant & Pub, to hosting your own private event, the food is meticulously prepared in taste and presentation that you will want to quickly consume with your eyes and devour in your tummy.
- Accommodations: When you walk through the threshold of your room you are immediately taken away to another world. Plush and firm pillow top beds, luxurious spa-like bathrooms, detailed amenities, nightly turn-down service, and a warm sweet treat awaits you during your stay at the Inn. Simply, swank and posh describes the rooms at the Inn at Willow Grove.
- Event Space: Whether you are hosting a corporate retreat/meeting, a wedding, or milestone celebration, the Inn at Willow Grove has endless options for you to entertain your guests. When hosting an event, you will always feel like a VIP because of the intimacy the property provides in each unique space; The Hall, The Barn & Ruins, the lush Boxwood Gardens, and the Chef’s table.
My overall experience with the resort was first-class from start to finish planning this magnificent event. I am sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting to plan another event – hopefully for you! And hands-down it is my personal favorite for personal enjoyment.
Inn at Willow Grove was recently awarded Top 10 2019 Best Hotel in the South by Travel & Leisure.
Our event partners:
Planning (us) – Perfect Planning Events • Floral Décor/Floral Workshop – Nature of Design • Photography – Love Life Images • Furniture Rentals – Paisley & Jade • Cake/Desserts – Maliha Creations • Music – Washington Talent Agency • Walking Genie – Big Biz Entertainment • Stationery/Menus – Wilorilane.
Here is a pictorial overview of our event.
THE GUIDED TOUR & WELCOMING OF GUESTS:
FLORAL BRACELET WORKSHOP: