As your mentor and coach, I will be your champion, share my business experiences, help you to achieve your goals, provide clarity, and most importantly listen to what is important to you.
Who should participate in the program? Mentorship is for all and no matter the stage in your profession a mentor is key to your success. If you are just started with your business or have been in business for a couple of years, this program is for you! We encourage and welcome all wedding planners that desire to learn new business intelligence, and want to strive for excellence in their career.
The Program Schedule & Investment
- (SPRING/SUMMER SESSION) March 13, 2017 – August 21, 2017
- (Winter/Spring Session) January 15, 2018 – July 22, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Attendees will meet twice per month; the second and fourth Monday of every month
- Total of 12 sessions at 2 hours each
- $1700.00 = Group Face-to-Face Class
- $2100.00 = Individual One-on-One; limited spaces
- Payment Plans Available upon Request
- Follow Us:
The mission of the program is to enhance the knowledge and experience of wedding professionals that strive for excellence in their profession as a respected wedding professional. The program will motivate, empower, and encourage wedding planners through mentoring and various other resources. Individuals participating in the program will be challenged to be positive decision makers and ultimately help to shape them into successful wedding planners. Planners will learn in an intimate environment amongst 10 of their industry peers who are like-minded entrepreneurs to learn business intelligence, share best business practices, challenge their capabilities and talents, advance their professional knowledge, become leaders in their field, and to strategize and energize to the path of success!
- Assist wedding planners in receiving support and guidance from a mentor related to their profession.
- To improve the business performance of mentees, wedding planners.
- Empower wedding planners to be successful business leaders.
- Encourage wedding planners to network and educate themselves via an interactive curriculum to support their professional development and to raise their level of professionalism.
- Encourage wedding planners to unite and share experiences of the industry together in a positive and inviting atmosphere.
- Build new relationships.
- Create the drive for excellence.
- Provide valuable knowledge that will provide a positive impact to wedding planners and their business.
- Strong belief in mentoring and sharing the ups and downs of business experiences with industry peers.
- Loving life and what we do as a professional wedding planner.
- Balanced Personal Life + Balanced Work Life = Success!
- It’ not who you know but who knows you!
- Networking + Education = Key Ingredients to Success!
- Building Relationships.