We were overjoyed this year producing wedding celebrations with all our amazing couples. On October 14, 2017 at Osprey’s at Belmont Bay in Northern Virginia, our beautiful couple, Mike & Carin, started a new chapter in the lives and said, “I Do”.
Mike and Carin met at work in 2014, however, they sparked interest with each and grew their relationship at the gym; Mike coincidentally was always there at the same time Carin was there! A year and a half after they met, Mike proposed to Carin on her birthday. He completely surprised her when he got down on one knee as they were taking a moonlight walk along the Occoquan River. And of course, Carin said “YES”.
Their beautiful fall wedding was not only enriched with love but also enriched with the season with the beautiful selection of colors and décor used for their special day. Rich colors ranged from cinnamon to pumpkin spice, to burnt umber to amber, to bronze to marigold; a beautiful array of seasonal fall colors. Other intimate details on their wedding day, included the miniature pumpkin gourds with escort cards leaves on top; pumpkins were used as vases at the reception hosting a bounty of fall floral arrangements inside; pumpkins lining the steps at the altar; and a Harry Potter inspired groom’s cake. Details, details, details.
Now they live happily together creating new memories with Becky, Sam, Matt, and Sofie the cat!
Photography Credit: Pamela Lepold Photography.
- Coordination – Perfect Planning Events
- Reception & Ceremony Location – Osprey’s at Belmont Bay
- Catering – Tasteful Affairs
- Florist – Yellow Door Floral Designs
- Deejay – DJ Derek Romanoff
- Ceremony Musician – Kinship Music Studios
- Wedding Cake/Groom Cake – Gateau
- Hair Stylist – The Up Do Specialists LLC
- Make-up Artist – Kim Steele
- Transportation – Chariots for Hire
- Invitations/Stationery Suite – Staccato
- Lighting – DJ Derek Romanoff
- Photobooth – Wild Smiles Photobooth Co.
- Officiant – Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff
- Bride’s Dress – House of Jonlei Atelier